Saturday, June 29, 2013

Screw up

There are certain points in your life where you are just simply forced to stop, and think.. "Did i just screw that up?". More often than not , this should be a good thing . It should sort of help you re-evaluate what you are doing with life and all that. However, when this question sort of starts irritating you a lil too much , its about time you realized that something is seriously going wrong with life. Lately, i have noticed a pattern of behaviour from my side which probably puts me in the "a**hole" category. I am not sure about how i can name this. Lets see. Laziness ? Irreverence ? Indifference ? Denial ? . Its probably all combined too. Cant put my finger on it , but it does seem to be taking a toll on my social activities and my overall mood. Summer is getting to me.

-

No comments: